This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ppc64 add gmp-mparam.h
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 14:40:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ppc64 add gmp-mparam.h
> Set the WORDSIZE for the GNU multiple precision library (gmp).
> This patch supports both powerpc32 and powerpc64. The original was
> copied from sysdeps/sparc.
Since this file is nearly identical on most platforms, I instead just made
the sysdeps/generic version use __WORDSIZE and removed the files for the
platforms that need nothing else (those that don't define IEEE_*).