This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ppc64 libc-symbols patch
- From: "Steve Munroe" <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- Cc: geoffk at geoffk dot org, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 15:01:11 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ppc64 libc-symbols patch
Roland McGrath writes:
> Note that glibc 2.3 must now always be compiled by gcc 3.2 or later, so
> there is no longer a need to add checks for older GCC versions in
> glibc-internal headers such as this one. But I've put your change in as
I'll look into cleaning this up.