This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: problems with ctype...
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Bruno Haible <bruno at clisp dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2002 09:59:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: problems with ctype...
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 01:36:25PM +0200, Bruno Haible wrote:
> Roland McGrath writes:
> > If there is some simple change that makes it work with more
> > binutils versions, I would be happy with that too.
> Here is one. I'm using binutils 18.104.22.168.4 like Andreas, on
DON'T USE binutils below 22.214.171.124.4 with glibc 2.3 and gcc 3.2. You
are asking for trouble. Please upgrade to 126.96.36.199.4. I made binutils
188.8.131.52.4 specifically for glibc 2.3 and gcc 3.2.