This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] add ppc64 specific code
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 01:48:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] add ppc64 specific code
The function dl_reloc_overflow needs to be named _dl_reloc_overflow
instead. Rather than using asm's with .hidden, you should just use
attribute_hidden on the extern decl in dl-machine.h.
Please fix those things and resend this patch (I could add the other files,
but I will wait for you to resend the whole set from this message in case
you have further tweaked some other files).