This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Is malloc_consolidate () OK?
- From: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
- To: jakub at redhat dot com
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: å, 14 9æ 2002 10:09:22 JST
- Subject: Re: Is malloc_consolidate () OK?
- Reply-to: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
On 13 Sep, Jakub Jelinek wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 11:57:02AM +0000, Kaoru Fukui wrote:
>> I'm using glibc-2.2.93 which I got at Sep 03.
>> This core is from wish8.4 using.
> Most of crashes in malloc are because of application bugs,
> so I'd suggest you to LD_PRELOAD=/usr/lib/libefence.so.0 /usr/bin/tkrat,
> and MALLOC_CHECK_=3 /usr/bin/tkrat first...
Thanks your suggest.
I'll try this.