This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: still memset puts a core on glibc cvs
- From: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
- To: k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: é, 13 9æ 2002 15:29:03 JST
- Subject: Re: still memset puts a core on glibc cvs
- Reply-to: Kaoru Fukui <k_fukui at highway dot ne dot jp>
On 13 Sep, To: email@example.com wrote:
> I have this problem still at latest glibc cvs.
it was typo | programs,sorry.
I did step trace.then memset was almost OK.
But when start ,I got sigsegv always.
I don't know who set r8 with 0x38d00.
they were (r3 = 0x38cf4,r8 = 0x38d00,r6 = 0x38d00) at sigsegv.