This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ppc64 utmp changes
- From: "Steve Munroe" <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: aj at suse dot de, geoffk at geoffk dot org, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, roland at frob dot com, Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 13:10:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ppc64 utmp changes
Jakub Jelinek writes:
> I think this is a namespace problem, should be __timeval32 IMHO.
> Wonder if you shouldn't use further 32-bits from the __unused space
> for upper 32-bits of ut_tv.tv_sec...
How would that solve the problem of making the 64-bit struct utmp
exactly the same size as the current 32-bit struct utmp?