This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] ppc64 libc-symbols changes
- From: "Steve Munroe" <sjmunroe at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, libc-alpha-owner at sources dot redhat dot com, Steve Munroe <sjmunroe at vnet dot ibm dot com>
- Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 15:03:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] ppc64 libc-symbols changes
Jakub Jelinek writes:
> Please remove the 2 from future patches, 2 lines context is often too
> On the other side, -p option is often very handy.
OK "diff -rup" it is.