This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Bug#159899: libc6: sem_wait is not interrupted by signals, as required by SuS
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 17:25:59 -0700
- Subject: Re: Bug#159899: libc6: sem_wait is not interrupted by signals, as required by SuS
- References: <200209062325.TAA10454@bromo.msbb.uc.edu> <3D793B40.email@example.com>
I agree the standard allows either behavior. But having a signal
without SA_RESTART set interrupt sem_wait seems like the desireable
behavior for the new implementation.