This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: FreeBSD port (41): a few comments
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Bruno Haible <bruno at clisp dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 12:21:43 -0700
- Subject: Re: FreeBSD port (41): a few comments
- References: <email@example.com>
Thanks, I've put those comments in. I reworded the sendfile comment.
GNU documentation uses "a null pointer" when describing a null pointer,
not "NULL" (which is a macro whose value is a null pointer, but by far
not the only proper way to express one). It's customary to make log entries
with minimal text like "Comment change" or "Doc fix" for such changes,
so I synthesized some for you. Please include such next time you have
comment-only patches to submit.