This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: FreeBSD port (45): resolv.h syntax error
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at redhat dot com>
- To: Bruno Haible <bruno at clisp dot org>
- Cc: Roland McGrath <roland at frob dot com>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:09:40 -0700
- Subject: Re: FreeBSD port (45): resolv.h syntax error
- References: <email@example.com>
Does anyone know why that __need_res_state nonsense is in there at all?
It is only used by linuxthreads/descr.h, which is not a public header file.
So it can just include <resolv.h> without any special funny business.
I am inclined to rip out the __need_res_state magic to simplify the header.