This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
current cvs okay on ppc32
- From: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- To: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, drepper at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 15:26:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: current cvs okay on ppc32
I just finished a build from the glibc cvs on debian ppc sid.
The pull was done when...
2002-07-29 Steven Munroe <email@example.com>
* sysdeps/powerpc/__longjmp.S: Moved to...
* sysdeps/powerpc/powerpc32/__longjmp.S: ...here.
* sysdeps/powerpc/add_n.S: Moved to...
.... was at the top of the ChangeLog. This build (using autoconf
2.13) completes fine and passes all of make check with the
exception of the bug-regex11 testcase as expected. It looks
okay to proceed with the rest of the ppc64 code checkin.