This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: tree breakage
- From: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot med dot uc dot edu>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:04:11 +0200
- Subject: Re: tree breakage
- References: <200209051302.JAA04943@bromo.msbb.uc.edu> <3D777EB8.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
On Thu, Sep 05, 2002 at 08:56:40AM -0700, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> Jack Howarth wrote:
> > Ulrich,
> > I realize the cvs is a bit torn up now with the ppc64 patches
> > going in. However I am seeing an odd failure in the tree now. If
> > I do...
> What version of autoconf do you use? If it's not 2.13 you have your reason.
I bet 2.53. I'm getting it too, as rawhide uses it as primary autoconf, though
there is also /usr/bin/autoconf-2.13 which works for this...