This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: ABIcheck release
- From: John Heard <John dot Heard at Sun dot com>
- To: Jarrett Rosenberg <rosenber at vijnana dot eng dot sun dot com>, Christian Schaller <Uraeus at linuxrising dot org>
- Cc: lsb-confcall at lists dot sourceforge dot net, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, miguel at ximian dot com, otaylor at redhat dot com, dietmar at ximian dot com, michael at ximian dot com, ettore at ximian dot com, veillard at redhat dot com, Bijan Sabet <bijan at ximian dot com>, NatFriedman <nat at ximian dot com>, dcm at redhat dot com, Colm dot Smyth at Sun dot com, Jarrett dot Rosenberg at Sun dot com, Karl dot Runge at Sun dot com
- Date: 26 Feb 2002 17:20:46 -0800
- Subject: Re: ABIcheck release
- References: <200202262327.PAA27055@vijnana.eng.sun.com>
Thanks for the highlight. It might be useful to have this announced via
gnotices too. What do you think Christian? It would be great to start to
see the wider gnome hackers consider its' use and update/expansion.
On Tue, 2002-02-26 at 15:27, Jarrett Rosenberg wrote:
> Somewhat lost in the shuffle of Sun's recent Linux announcement was
> that abicheck is now officially released on abicheck.sourceforge.net.
> We've also put the source for Sun's appcert on the Sun ABI site at
> We've created a Sourceforge mailing list "email@example.com" for
> discussions about ABI's in Linux and the abicheck tool. Feel free to
> add yourselves. If you'd rather have the discussions on some other
> list, please let us know so that the website can point people there.
> Ulrich told us about the versioning changes he made to the glibc 2.3
> source base (great stuff!), so we will be updating the website accordingly.
> Jarrett Rosenberg
> Karl Runge
> Sun ABI Team