This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: endless loop in remainder() on mips
- From: Stephen L Moshier <steve at moshier dot net>
- To: Zhang Fuxin <fxzhang at ict dot ac dot cn>
- Cc: linux-mips at oss dot sgi dot com, <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:27:52 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: endless loop in remainder() on mips
- Reply-to: steve at moshier dot net
This code does not look like the current version of
IBM fixed the bug, and I thought there was acknowledgment
here that the fix worked on a MIPS. The change was installed
December 5, 2001 and it seems to be in glibc-2.2.5.