This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: math broken on mips
- From: Stephen L Moshier <moshier at moshier dot net>
- To: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
- Cc: fxzhang at ict dot ac dot cn, <linux-mips at oss dot sgi dot com>, <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 15:23:34 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: math broken on mips
- Reply-to: moshier at moshier dot net
On Mon, 18 Feb 2002, Geoff Keating wrote:
> ... actually, C99 seems to imply that all supported rounding
> precisions should work for the math library
Could you point out specifically where it says that?