Re: Gcc builtin functions used by glibc not available on mips

> We support no weird hacked-up versions.  And by not supporting
> otherwise standard features there will always be problems and any work
> on this architecture will take much longer than for any other.  Plus,
> the interest in even caring about the architecture will drop.  Mine
> wrt to MIPS already dropped to zero.

I figured that since you'd bothered to make the check conditional on a
feature that you were trying to support a broad range. Now, implementing
a standard feature is something that I'll do, I wasn't aware that glibc
depended on it until now :)

-eric

--
I will not use abbrev.