This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: PATCH: Fix the unwind lock
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:34:06 -0800
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix the unwind lock
- References: <20020120225717.B17158@lucon.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jan 28, 2002 at 04:46:49PM -0800, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> "H . J . Lu" <email@example.com> writes:
> > 2002-01-20 H.J. Lu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > * sysdeps/generic/unwind-dw2-fde.c (object_mutex_lock): Use the
> > recursive version.
> > (object_mutex_unlock): Likewise.
> I cannot follow you. Not only does the patch not apply, the mutex is
> not recursive either. Do you use a (very) old version of the code?
Oops, I was patching the wrong code.