This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] resolve glibc-2.2.5 build problems for arm-linux
- From: jeroen dobbelaere <jeroen dot dobbelaere at acunia dot com>
- To: Ben Collins <bcollins at debian dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:05:36 +0100
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] resolve glibc-2.2.5 build problems for arm-linux
- Organization: ACUNIA
- References: <3C4EB8E1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20020123135325.GG396@blimpo.internal.net>
Ben Collins wrote:
> Does arm really require such a new kernel? Mine is still running 2.2.x.
> I think the default should be more lenient.
I don't know...
'2.4.0' seemed as a safe value to me (I'm using a 2.4.16 kernel),
but if it works for you with a smaller value...
I guess it can safely be changed into '2.2.0'
Embedded Software Engineer
ACUNIA Embedded Solutions