This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: mmap stdio breaks GNU ld
- From: Mark Brown <bmark at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: drepper at redhat dot com (Ulrich Drepper)
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 09:01:57 -0600
- Subject: Re: mmap stdio breaks GNU ld
On Tuesday, January 22, 2002, at 02:44 AM, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> I hope you mean adding "the position indicated by the file offset"
> could be anywhere" to the fopen() man page by "documentation issue".
Mark S. Brown
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM Server Group
512.838.3926 fax 512.838.3882