This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [libc-alpha] mt-application hanging in exit()
- From: Mark Brown <bmark at us dot ibm dot com>
- To: <Bertold dot Kolics at Sun dot COM>
- Cc: "Kaz Kylheku" <kaz at ashi dot footprints dot net>, <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 15:09:52 -0600
- Subject: Re: [libc-alpha] mt-application hanging in exit()
On Saturday, January 19, 2002, at 07:28 PM, Bertold Kolics wrote:
> Thanks for the info. On the other hand, you should be aware
> that the same code works
> perfectly on HP-UX, Solaris, Tru64 Unix, AIX (w/o glibc).
> Perhaps, all these
> vendors are wrong :-).
Speaking for AIX, I think you got lucky that it worked for you :-)
Mark S. Brown
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM Server Group
512.838.3926 fax 512.838.3882