This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: make install-headers doesn't install all headers ?
- From: Bo Thorsen <bo at suse dot de>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: Frédéric L. W. Meunier <0 at pervalidus dot net>,<libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:53:59 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: make install-headers doesn't install all headers ?
On Mon, 21 Jan 2002, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> Frédéric L. W. Meunier <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Is there a rule to install all headers, and only them ? I
> > thought make install-headers would do that, but all listed in
> > Makefile (headers and install-others) + bits/syscall.h
> > aren't.
> > Sorry if I'm overlooking something here.
> Which headers are missing for which targets?
For x86-64 I'm missing features.h and gnu/stubs.h. I only need the
includes for compiling gcc (glibc is compiled right after), so there might
Bo Thorsen | Praestevejen 4
Free software developer | 5290 Marslev
SuSE Labs | Denmark