This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: make install-headers doesn't install all headers ?
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- To: "Frédéric L. W. Meunier" <0 at pervalidus dot net>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Bo Thorsen <bo at suse dot de>
- Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 10:47:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: make install-headers doesn't install all headers ?
- References: <20020121054506.GR4672@pervalidus>
Frédéric L. W. Meunier <email@example.com> writes:
> Is there a rule to install all headers, and only them ? I
> thought make install-headers would do that, but all listed in
> Makefile (headers and install-others) + bits/syscall.h
> Sorry if I'm overlooking something here.
Which headers are missing for which targets?
SuSE Labs firstname.lastname@example.org