This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [libc-alpha] mt-application hanging in exit()
- From: Bertold Kolics <Bertold dot Kolics at Sun dot COM>
- To: "Jakub Jelinek" <jakub at redhat dot com>, "Andreas Schwab" <schwab at suse dot de>
- Cc: "Kaz Kylheku" <kaz at ashi dot footprints dot net>, <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, "Andreas Jaeger" <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 19:29:41 -0600
- Subject: Re: [libc-alpha] mt-application hanging in exit()
- Reply-to: <Bertold dot Kolics at Sun dot COM>
>On Sat, Jan 19, 2002 at 08:56:00PM +0100, Andreas Schwab wrote:
>> You must not call sigprocmask in a multi-threaded process. Use
>> pthread_sigmask instead.
>Also, doshutdown should be volatile if you check for it using
>(well, much better would be to use some CPU friendly way, like conditional
>variable or something).
Thanks, I know that. It was just a test :-).
Thanks for all replies.