This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Patch to fix 2.1 versioned symbols for MIPS...
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: sjhill at cotw dot com, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 14:48:51 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Patch to fix 2.1 versioned symbols for MIPS...
> "Steven J. Hill" <email@example.com> writes:
> > A working glibc-2.1.x did not exist for MIPS, so this patch omits
> > certain incompatible 2.1 versioned symbols. Please apply.
> The idea is ok but I'm not sure whether the realisation is ok ;-) The
> general way is to move such things into the mips sub directory and
> change them there. Uli, what do you think?
For this case there is no need for code changes at all.
Just modify shlib-versions.