This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.2.5pre1
- From: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at redhat dot com>
- To: "Martin Schwidefsky" <schwidefsky at de dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: GNU libc testers <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: 16 Jan 2002 16:36:49 -0800
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.2.5pre1
- References: <OF2271D7B6.BF48D87E-ONC1256B41.0055A4AE@de.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: drepper at redhat dot com (Ulrich Drepper)
"Martin Schwidefsky" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> 2002-01-14 Martin Schwidefsky <email@example.com>
> * linuxthreads/Makefile (CFLAGS-tst-cancel.c): Add
> -fno-inline-functions to prevent automatic inline.
> * sysdeps/s390/fpu/libm-test-ulps: Update.
I've applied this patch now, to the trunk and the branch.
A few words about your ChangeLog entries. The linuxthreads package
has a separate ChangeLog file. And then it doesn't have the
linuxthreads/ prefix in the file name.
And you constantly use an incorrect format. I always hoped you'd see
that everybody else does it differently and that I'm changing the
format all the time. All non-empty lines (except the date line) start
with a tab. And there are two spaces following your name in the data
line. Please try to follow this in future.
---------------. ,-. 1325 Chesapeake Terrace
Ulrich Drepper \ ,-------------------' \ Sunnyvale, CA 94089 USA
Red Hat `--' drepper at redhat.com `------------------------