This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Symbol version problems compiling glibc for MIPS...
- From: "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill at cotw dot com>
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:38:31 -0600
- Subject: Re: Symbol version problems compiling glibc for MIPS...
- References: <3C4592FF.FD344A9C@cotw.com> <20020116094632.B10704@lucon.org>
- Reply-to: sjhill at cotw dot com
"H . J . Lu" wrote:
> Thanks for doing that. When the combination of the lastest binutils,
> gcc and glibc failed, you could try the last known good binutils
> and gcc with the latest glibc. Unfortunately, I don't have the
> resources to keep track of the least binutils, gcc and glibc on mips.
Then I will do my best to help you.
Steven J. Hill - Embedded SW Engineer