This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Symbol version problems compiling glibc for MIPS...
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill at cotw dot com>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:46:32 -0800
- Subject: Re: Symbol version problems compiling glibc for MIPS...
- References: <3C4592FF.FD344A9C@cotw.com>
On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 08:49:35AM -0600, Steven J. Hill wrote:
> I am attempting to build glibc out of cvs current as of this morning. I
> am also using the latest binutils and gcc out of cvs to build a
> 'mipsel-linux' target. Below is the error message:
Thanks for doing that. When the combination of the lastest binutils,
gcc and glibc failed, you could try the last known good binutils
and gcc with the latest glibc. Unfortunately, I don't have the
resources to keep track of the least binutils, gcc and glibc on mips.