This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [libc-alpha] Re: Wish for 2002 ...
- From: Kaz Kylheku <kaz at ashi dot footprints dot net>
- To: "Thomas Bushnell, BSG" <tb at becket dot net>
- Cc: Shawn Starr <spstarr at sh0n dot net>, <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 13:42:06 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [libc-alpha] Re: Wish for 2002 ...
On 13 Jan 2002, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Date: 13 Jan 2002 13:14:41 -0800
> From: "Thomas Bushnell, BSG" <email@example.com>
> To: Kaz Kylheku <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Cc: Shawn Starr <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
> Subject: Re: [libc-alpha] Re: Wish for 2002 ...
> Kaz Kylheku <email@example.com> writes:
> > Peple who write programs in C are not ``common users''. The GNU C
> > library has lots of users who don't write programs in C, or in anything.
> > They need to depend on this library to be stable and upgradable.
> Yeah, but you think that "touching" functions causes them to be
I think no such thing. Evidence?