This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Wish for 2002 ...
- From: Crispin Cowan <crispin at wirex dot com>
- To: Markus Friedl <markus at openbsd dot org>
- Cc: Felix von Leitner <leitner at convergence dot de>,"Thomas Bushnell, BSG" <tb at becket dot net>,Felix von Leitner <felix-secaudit at fefe dot de>,Security Audit <security-audit at ferret dot lmh dot ox dot ac dot uk>,Andrew Josey <a dot josey at opengroup dot org>, Tiemann <tiemann at redhat dot com>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com,Robust Open Source <open-source at csl dot sri dot com>
- Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:44:16 -0800
- Subject: Re: Wish for 2002 ...
- Organization: WireX Communications, Inc.
- References: <email@example.com> <20020111192021.B12852@convergence.de> <20020111205354.GA15182@faui02>
Would you guys pleast take this to private e-mail? While the issue of
string handling functions in glibc is arguably relevent to many of the
forums it is being posted to, I submit that the endless "Yes it is; no
it isn't; your mother dresses you funny!" :-) is not relevant to anyone
but the arguing parties.
Crispin Cowan, Ph.D.
Chief Scientist, WireX Communications, Inc. http://wirex.com
Security Hardened Linux Distribution: http://immunix.org
Available for purchase: http://wirex.com/Products/Immunix/purchase.html