Re: [libc-alpha] Re: [open-source] Re: Wish for 2002

> They sell a peice of software compiled for it, and if we're implying any
> judgement on Red Hat's part about the security effort from their page, it
> could only be that it is equal or perhaps even lower (it's listed lower
> ;-P) than DEC OSF 4 and HP-UX 11, as well as linuxglibc2.2. ;-P

We don't resell OpenBSD. Red Hat does sell open source based products for a
large number of platforms however.

We do use plenty of OpenBSD project created code and ship lots of bug fixes in
code Linux shares with OpenBSD that are entirely down to their good work
though.