This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Wish for 2002 ...
- From: Damien Miller <djm at mindrot dot org>
- To: "Thomas Bushnell, BSG" <tb at becket dot net>
- Cc: Kaz Kylheku <kaz at ashi dot footprints dot net>,Francois Leclerc <leclerc at austin dot sns dot slb dot com>,Security Audit <security-audit at ferret dot lmh dot ox dot ac dot uk>,Andrew Josey <a dot josey at opengroup dot org>, Tiemann <tiemann at redhat dot com>,libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com,Robust Open Source <open-source at csl dot sri dot com>
- Date: 12 Jan 2002 00:16:36 +1100
- Subject: Re: Wish for 2002 ...
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.33.0201101626120.27703-100000@ashi.FootPrints.net> <email@example.com>
On Fri, 2002-01-11 at 11:56, Thomas Bushnell, BSG wrote:
> Kaz Kylheku <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > So you are saying this software doesn't run on GNU/Linux?
> No, but it requires the use of a suboptimal autoconf version of the
The function isn't "suboptimal", it is exactly the same function as in