This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [Various] libc/2757: Multiple <bits/byteswap.h> erroneus include
- From: Roland McGrath <roland at frob dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, serassio at libero dot it
- Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 13:12:53 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: [Various] libc/2757: Multiple <bits/byteswap.h> erroneus include
> Shouldn't we add multiple include markers around the files in
> <bits/*>? Or what should be done?
For this one, yes. That's what's done in others that are included by more
than one header (e.g. bits/sigcontext.h). For most of these headers there
should be no need since they should be included only by their corresponding