This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Why is getaddrinfo in posix?
- To: Ulrich Drepper <drepper at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Why is getaddrinfo in posix?
- From: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 16:34:03 -0700
- Cc: GNU C Library <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <20010831161719.A6239@lucon.org> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Aug 31, 2001 at 04:15:03PM -0700, Ulrich Drepper wrote:
> "H . J . Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> > Shouldn't getaddrinfo be in one of those directory for network?
> Why should it matter? This is a function invented for POSIX and so
> found a fitting place in this subdir.
I have no problem to add them in posix during the build. I'd like
to add them to posix only when sysdeps/unix/inet is included during