This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.2.4
- To: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.2.4
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 15:16:14 +0200
- Cc: GNU libc testers <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <200108161311.PAA02633@ludwig-alpha.unil.ch>
Christian Iseli <email@example.com> writes:
> Thanks for all the hard work, and for the explanations in the announcement.
> I just had a look at http://www.fsf.org/people/people.html, and interestingly
> enough I can't find Ulrich's name in there... Tsk.
Looking at that page it seems that people have to tell
firstname.lastname@example.org about any additions. A lot of good software
developers are missing.
I wouldn't mind if you send a mail to webmasters asking them to list
Ulrich ;-) - and others that you consider missing, e.g. Jeff Law or
SuSE Labs email@example.com