This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: [PATCH] Next attempt on the gcc3 vs glibc2.2.4 patch
- To: Jakub Jelinek <jakub at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Next attempt on the gcc3 vs glibc2.2.4 patch
- From: Christian Iseli <chris at ludwig-alpha dot unil dot ch>
- Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 11:24:40 +0200
- cc: Ben Collins <bcollins at debian dot org>, GNU libc testers <libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com>, Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com
I just re-tried current glibc-CVS including Franz'z dlfcn/Makefile patch and,
indeed, I now get a clean make check.