This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: pthreads in Linux
- To: <kapish at ureach dot com>
- Subject: Re: pthreads in Linux
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 14 May 2001 18:17:39 +0200
- Cc: "Wolfram Gloger" <Wolfram dot Gloger at dent dot med dot uni-muenchen dot de>,libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
- References: <200105141600.MAA19312@www20.ureach.com>
Kapish K <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Thanks for the info. Well, we might be moving to glibc 2.2.2,
> not 2.2.3. I looked into 2.2.2 code, and it looks like this
> support comes into effect in 2.2.2 itself. So, we should be able
> to use the ldt implementtaion on 2.4.2 with glibc 2.2.2 itself?
If you run configure with --enable-kernel=2.4.0.
> I do think a 'yes' here. but are there any other caveats in
> 2.2.2 in this regard that we may not be aware of?
Check the ChangeLog for 2.2.3 ;-)
SuSE Labs email@example.com