This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fixing MIPS target under GLIBC....
- To: hjl at gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: Fixing MIPS target under GLIBC....
- From: Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 00:23:07 -0800
- CC: sjhill at cotw dot com, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <3AAFA00B.1B65C4EB@cotw.com> <20010314213307.A27195@gnu.org>
- Reply-to: Geoff Keating <geoffk at redhat dot com>
> Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 21:33:07 -0800
> From: "H . J . Lu" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> atexit has been moved to libc_nonshared.a, which is a static archive.
> Since -lgcc comes after libc_nonshared.a, libc_nonshared.a is not
> searched for the reference to atexit in libgcc.a. I am wondering why
> I didn't see it under ia32. I will take a look to see what is going
> on. We may have to modify gcc.
I thought gcc always did -lgcc -lc -lgcc for just this reason?
- Geoffrey Keating <email@example.com>