This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Fix EM_S390 value
- To: schwidefsky at de dot ibm dot com
- Subject: Re: Fix EM_S390 value
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 13 Mar 2001 09:54:38 +0100
- Cc: libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com, Christoph Arenz <arenz at de dot ibm dot com>
- References: <C1256A0D.003B0C42.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> >AFAIK we can live with the old assignment but you need to CC your
> >patch to the special gnu.org address for those assignments.
> Which one? email@example.com ?
Wasn't there an firstname.lastname@example.org or something like that? Ask
Christoph, he should know.
> >I suggest to split the patch in at least the following thunks:
> >- Changes for generic code (this is a must, they should come
> > separatly). Please explain in detail why each patch is needed.
> elf/elf.h, linuxthreads/shlib-versions, scripts/config.guess,
> scripts/config.sub, shlib-versions,
Please send patches to config.* to the config maintainer, we will
import the official version then.
> >- Changes for the existing 31bit S390.
> This patch will contain the moves to the new s390-32 subdirectories.
> >- The new 64 bit port.
SuSE Labs email@example.com