This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: help with icov
- To: Bruno Haible <haible at ilog dot fr>
- Subject: Re: help with icov
- From: Chester <chester at linux dot org dot tw>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:43:26 +0800 (CST)
- cc: Chester <chester at linux dot org dot tw>, libc-alpha at sources dot redhat dot com
Ya,i think so.
It work under my desktop PC,but can't work under my arm box.
I want to try to find which file it really need for mbstowcs.
libc-2.1.x.so,locale data,gconv module,anything else??
On Tue, 14 Nov 2000, Bruno Haible wrote:
> > Hi,i got some trouble with glibc-2.1.x,
> Your sample code works fine with glibc-2.2 and prints:
> 嗨! 大家好。歡迎大家來參加 1999 Open Source Workshop