Re: glibc cvs breaks JDK Mozilla plugin

>And this prevents giving useful output.  The process we are interested
>in is 1764 later and these are not traced.
>
>Did you run this as root?  If not, please try it again as root.

Hi Jack,

And you can unset JAVA_PLUGIN_TRACE is that helps.  The strace -f output
alone should be helpful.  If you can't get it to work, I will grab the
latest cvs tree on Monday and look at this.

By the way, does java HelloWorld even work (or any of the demos in the jdk
demo directory)?

Thanks,

Kevin