Re: problems with static link of rpm in glibc cvs?

Ulrich,
    I should mean too that these crashes in rpm under the glibc cvs
from 10/21 are rather odd as well. I can use rpm to build rpms fine
but when I install rpms is when the segfaults order. Also the segfaults
occur at various times depending on which rpm is being installed.
Someones before the install even starts...sometimes at the very end of
the installation.
                          Jack