GDB Linux/x86 SSE support in CVS

Today, I've checked in support for the x86 SSE registers in the GDB
CVS tree.  Since I don't have a Pentium III, this stuff is basically
untested, so I'd like to ask people who do own such a machine to check
things out.  In order to test the SSE support people need the
following:

 * A recent Linux 2.4 test kernel (I believe test3 and up should be
   fine), with the pentium III SSE support compiled in.

 * A glibc 2.2 test release (2.1.91 and up should be fine).

 * GDB checked out from CVS (see http://sources.redhat.com/gdb).

 * A machine with a Pentium III processor.

The Red Hat 7 beta with a 2.4 test kernel should be fine.

I'm particularly interested in the any (new) failures in the GDB
testsuite (you'll need to check out the dejagnu module to be able to
run the testsuite), the output of `info float' in a floating-point
using program, and the contents of the SSE registers according to GDB
(e.g. `info registers' and `print $xmm0').

Thanks,

Mark