This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Is anyone doing parallelized builds on SMP?
- To: Kaz Kylheku <kaz at ashi dot footprints dot net>
- Subject: Re: Is anyone doing parallelized builds on SMP?
- From: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Date: 20 Jun 2000 08:19:40 +0200
- Cc: libc-alpha Mailinglist <libc-alpha at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.10.10006192308500.8831-100000@ashi.FootPrints.net>
>>>>> Kaz Kylheku writes:
> I got some breakage trying to build the main trunk source from scratch
> using ``make -j 3''. I don't have anything more specific to say
> about this other than to encourage people to try it.
Are you using make 3.79? Older versions require make PARALLELMFLAGS=-j3.
SuSE Labs email@example.com