This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Signal handling broken with -lpthread
- To: Thomas.Quinot@Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG
- Subject: Re: Signal handling broken with -lpthread
- From: email@example.com (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 06:37:52 -0700 (PDT)
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
> Le 1998-09-01, Akos Szalkai =E9crivait :
> > >Synopsis: No sigaction-using program linked with libpthread works.
> Do all your libraries agree on the size on sigset_t ? This might
> cause the sort of problem you are reporting.
It is a bug and it is fixed.
H.J. Lu (email@example.com)