This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: DB revisited
- To: Dan Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: DB revisited
- From: Matt McLean <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 18:51:48 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Tue, 1 Sep 1998, Dan Jacobowitz wrote:
> Also... is it at all worth considering leaving db_185.h named db.h and
> calling db.h db2.h? The interfaces are close enough to confuse the
> heck out of many configuration systems.
well.. configure should assume that if db_185.h exists in /usr/include,
that db.h is DB v2. right?