Re: glibc-2.0.95 causes ls -al & ps -aux to segfault.

Ok,

After playing around:
gcc-2.8.1 seems to miscompile not only the tzset, but linuxthreads
won't pass a make check either.

After trying out the latest alpha egcs compiler, everything passes make
check.  [I don't know how much of this is my system, or oddities in
gcc 2.8.1.].

Now to find out if I can find/get patches/fix gdb-4.17 so that it
works with the linuxthreads stuff in 2.0.95.

Thanks for the pointers,
Byron