This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: glibc 2.0 and glibc 2.1 ppc development
- To: Franz.Sirlemail@example.com
- Subject: Re: glibc 2.0 and glibc 2.1 ppc development
- From: Geoff Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 3 Aug 1998 11:59:18 +1000
- CC: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> From: Franz Sirl <Franz.Sirlemail@example.com>
> Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 18:06:07 +0200
> as I don't think this is PPC specific, I cc'ed it to libc-alpha. A
> quick browse in the glibc-2.1 sources showed that no platform seems
> to save the condition code in jmp_buf. So this is probably a issue
> with kaffe on all platforms.
This is a bug and will be fixed very soon. Fortunately, there's an
extra word in the __jmp_buf that I can use.
Geoffrey Keating <firstname.lastname@example.org>