This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the glibc project.
Re: Problem__kernel_fd_set with glibc-2.0.95
- To: Kaoru Fukui <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Problem__kernel_fd_set with glibc-2.0.95
- From: Tom Rini <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Aug 1998 10:04:26 -0400 (EDT)
- cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
On Sun, 2 Aug 1998, Kaoru Fukui wrote:
> > Try using a snapshot egcs or the egcs-1.1 CVS branch.
> Thanks your answer.
> I was useing egcs-199800727.
D'oh. Need..more..coffee.. Are you using glibc-2.0.94 now or the 1.99
snapshot that comes w/ DR3? Also, try upgrading kernel-headers. I know
it works w/ egcs-19980727+kernel-headers-2.1.112 on the 2.0.94 system I
Tom Rini (TR1265)