Re: passwd adjunct support gone between libc 5 and libc6

Matthew Arnison <maffew@physics.usyd.edu.au> writes:

> Which I can send if you like.  Actually I've attached it below.
>
> I also suspect it would make sense to fix nss_compat as well.  I don't
> think nss_files needs to know about adjunct, as it's only an issue when
> talking to NIS servers of different breeds that do shadow passwords
> differently.

Thanks, I took a look at the patches and rewrote them to fix a few
problems etc.  The result will be in the next published versions.

On equestion though: is it correct that there only is a
passwd.adjunct.byname map and no passwd.adjunct.byuid?